Searching for the right gift for someone special? Consider a gift certificate from the Scandinavian Inn. The Scandinavian Inn offers a one-of-a-kind experience for those who appreciate a unique treat — retirement, anniversary, holiday, birthday, or those who simply deserve some TLC. And gift certificates purchased have no expiration date.
We personalize each certificate, and we can be quite flexible on how they are created. Typically guests request them in one of two ways:
- A paid-in-full one- or two-night stay (or whatever), where the certificate does not show any pricing** – click red text for sample; or
- A dollar value towards a stay with us ($100 is common, but any amount is OK) – click red text for sample
We have sample certificates pictured. We typically e-mail a draft certificate to you to make sure we have everything correct.
We do accept Visa/Mastercard/Discover. Please call us at 507-467-4500.
If it’s the last minute and there a rush (we’re probably talking to men now 🙂 ), let us know and we can get it out as soon as possible.
Here is what we will need from you as the purchaser:
- Your name
- The names of the givers (these will appear on the certificate)
- Your mailing address (If you have a PO box, please include your street address as well.)
- A good phone number to reach you
- e-mail address (optional)
- the value of the certificate (e.g., $100, or a one-night stay, etc.)
- Any special greetings to appear on the certificate (such as Happy Anniversary)
- Whether you want the certificate sent to you or to the recipient
Here is information we will need about the recipient:
- The names of the recipients (these will appear on the certificate)
- Their mailing address (If there is a PO box, please include the street address as well.)
- A good phone number to reach them
- Their e-mail address (optional)
If need be, guests can opt to upgrade by paying the difference. Any remaining balance on a certificate is usually given in the form of another certificate. Also, please be aware that we typically ask for a two-night stay on weekends, May through October.
** We have those pesky taxes we need to include, so you can calculate the total cost by multiplying the room rate by 1.10875. For example, if the room rate is $150 per night, the cost for a one-night stay is $150 x 1.10875 = $166.31.