Deposits and Payments
- Given the COVID-19 outbreak, if we are unable to provide our B&B services to you due to government-imposed restrictions to our business, any cancellation charges will be waived.
- We request a deposit of $50 per night for each room reservation.
- We accept cash, checks, and Visa/MasterCard/Discover
- Deposits are refundable if you cancel at least two weeks prior to your arrival date; if you cancel within two weeks of your arrival date, we will refund your deposit if we are able to book the room. If we are unable to book the room, we will issue a gift certificate for the value of the deposit, valid for one year during low-occupancy times (typically Sunday through Thursday evenings). If you cancel on or after your arrival date itself, you are responsible for the cost of the room if we are unable to re-book it.
- Guests are welcome to bring wine; we can provide glasses and a corkscrew.
- We are a non-smoking inn; we request that smokers maintain a respectful distance from our other guests when smoking outdoors.
- 10:00 PM is quiet time.
- Sound travels well in our home, especially group conversation and laughter. Be respectful of our other guests.
- Respect that we are in a residential neighborhood. Be aware that a vacation day for you is not a vacation day for our neighbors; they live here every day, and we often have guests every day.
Children and Pets
- Children twelve years and older are welcome*.
- Sorry, no pets.
- We have three cats on the premises, and none are allowed in the guest areas of the inn. One cat in particular will try to convince you to let her in the front door, but do not be fooled.
- Check-in is 3:00 PM or later; checkout is 11:00 AM.
- We appreciate knowing your estimated arrival time (a one-hour window of time) so we can be here to greet you.
- On occasion we can accommodate an earlier check-in. Please call first to see if arrangements can be made. Often, though, we need this mid-day time to run errands or take care of personal matters.
Parking and Bicycle Storage
- Lanesboro allows on-street parking. Please park on the street in front of the inn when you arrive.
- Limited off-street parking can be provided.
- Bicycle storage is available.
* Many guests seek a child-free get-away, and we seek to accommodate that.