Enough of our words. Here is what our guests have to say:
- "By far the best B&B experience I've ever had."
- "Wonderful time. Wonderful people."
- "Vicki and Peter -- you made us feel so comfortable."
- "The food is great. Your hospitality better."
- "Lovely home, lovely food, lovely hosts."
- "What more could one ask??"
- "Hospitality is outstanding. And your cuisine very delicious; to be remembered."
- "Thank you for the great conversation and most delicious breakfast!"
- "Peter and Vicki! You folks sure went "all out" to make our visit to your B&B just great."
- "We celebrated our 10th anniversary and couldn't have asked for better hospitality."
- "You really know how to make your guests welcome & well-fed. We'll recommend it."
- "This was fabulous, Peter & Vicki. Thanks so much. We'll be back!"
- "Lovely, lovely home."
- "Our room was lovely, the food delicious, and the conversation fun."
- "A very quaint home, an outstanding breakfast, and two very charming hosts."
- "We love the turn-of-the-century architecture. Even better is your welcoming and open interaction with us as your guests."
- "Hospitality, great food, wonderful setting."
- "An absolutely fabulous B&B."
- "What fine attention to the details that made our stay special - especially the breakfasts. The friendliness of our hosts spilled over to our companion guests."
- "You have done such a wonderful job of making this place homey and gracious"
- "Fantastic - best breakfast - quiche, tomato pie, pastry, etc. Wonderful hosts."
- "Thank you for the best breakfast in Lanesboro and inspiring conversations."
- "Your strata was fabulous, Peter!"
- "Enjoyed our stay very much and bravo for the delicious breakfast."
- "Breakfast was terrific, especially the potatoes and coffee cake."
- "THE BREAKFAST HERE ROCKS!"
More on food:
- "Good food"
- "Great food"
- "Excellent food"
- "Lovely food"
- "Wonderful food"
- "Superb food"
- "Food incredible"